4.18 – Safety Meetings
Griffin Properties Ltd. will ensure important safety-related information is communicated to workers by conducting and documenting regularly scheduled safety meetings which may include, but are not limited to;
- a) toolbox talks
- b) joint occupational health and safety committee meetings (JOHSC)
- c) sub-trade safety meetings
- The site supervisor or designate of each operational worksite will ensure a toolbox talk is conducted on a weekly basis; all toolbox talks will be documented on the Toolbox Talk Record.
- The three most current completed Toolbox Talk Records will be posted in accordance with established company policy/procedure. (Postings)
- Completed Toolbox Talk Records that are no longer required to be posted will be filed in the safety file box. (OH&S Program)
Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee Meetings
Sub-Trade Safety Meetings
- On each operational worksite where the company is operating as the prime contractor, the site supervisor or designate will ensure a sub-trade safety meeting is conducted on a monthly basis; all sub-trade safety meetings will be documented on the Sub-Trade Safety Meeting Record; a copy will be distributed to each sub-trade employed onsite.
- In addition to (1), the three most current completed Sub-Trade Safety Meeting Records will be posted in accordance with established company policy/procedure. (Postings)
- Completed Sub-Trade Safety Meeting Records that are no longer required to be posted will be filed in the safety file box. (OH&S Program)
All employees will receive documented onsite training of the following:
- a) policy and procedure
- b) practical hands on demonstration